[Amps] Several high current power supplies for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Several high current power supplies for sale
From: George Watson <watson@sierracmp.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:44:26 -0600
I have the following for sale:
An HC-power 50V, 40A switcher. This was used to build an RF supply for a laser
and then used for some SS amp projects. It was purchased new and is in perfect
working order. A picture can be found here:
http://www.k0iw.net/projects/HighCurrentPS/index.html
$525.00 shipped CONUS. I will ship it anywhere, but will have to quote shipping
for non US residents.
Will consider reasonable offers. If you want to buy the entire integrated
package that it is in, with control voltages, protection, prewired output
connectors, SS relay and key-switch, and a PIN diode bias supply, add $75.00

An HP 6269B 0-40V 0-50A laboratory supply. This is an older linear and is in
excellent working order. It has not been calibrated in quite a while but I have
been using it off and on for experiments with good results.
190.00 + shipping which will be considerable, it's a beast

A Lambda 13.8v, 80A supply. This is a nice high current supply, quiet and
efficient.
$325.00 shipped CONUS. I will ship it anywhere, but will have to quote shipping
for non US residents.
Will consider reasonable offers.

Thanks es 73 de
K0IW