Re: [Amps] Titan meter lamps

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Titan meter lamps
From: "Roy" <royanjoy@ncn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:22:02 -0500
"All of the light bulbs in the meters on subject amp have blown
out.  I plan to replace them all with LED's.  Getting access to
the metering board looks like a hassle though.  Has anyone done
this job and have suggestions for the easiest way to disassemble?
I didn't get any help from Ten Tec."

I light my Titan meters from the front, using brackets similiar to the
Millen front panel meter illuminator devices of old. I use common bayonet
sockets for very common lamps, and power them from a tiny wall wart
transformer. No more headaches or dread.

73,   Roy     K6XK          Iowa