[Amps] transformer wanted

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] transformer wanted
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 11:00:40 -0700 (PDT)
I am "toying" around with building a linear for 160-meters through 10-meters
using a pair of the Russian GI-46b tubes.  My pair of GI-7bT 160-meter
amplifier is working great and I am starting to plan the GI-46b amplifier.
However, it depends greatly on whether or not I can come up with a suitable
plate transformer.  What I am looking for is a transformer with a 2500 volt to
3000 volt secondary with a 240 volt primary (or dual 240 volt / 120 volt) that
is capable of around 1 amp.

I really don't want to have to use a voltage doubler if I can avoid it.

Have all sorts of things to trade and, if absolutely necessary, cash!

Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.com