[Amps] Dentron 160 - 10L

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Dentron 160 - 10L
From: Tim Kass <k8wbl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 09:24:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hello group, still working on my Dentron amp...thanks to Mike Baker for helping
out a great deal...fixed most..but now need to replace the large caps.  Problem
I can only find screw type or snap in caps, neither which are really exact
replacement for the old style metal cans that are mounted in these..I was
wondering what others have done..mounted another board circuit board or  just
what imaginative things can be done here.. thanks... I include a pic..

NOTE:  You can see the Temporary board for the diodes, going to re-mount them
on a piece of plexiglass...just made it easier to reach...large hands...hi hi

73, Tim K8WBL