Re: [Amps] Russian Tube Source(s)?

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>,amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Russian Tube Source(s)?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 06:34:26 +0800
Yep. Go to http://www.nd2x.net/base-1.html and scroll down to the
'Bits and pieces' links and click on the UR4LL listing.

That will get you to http://www.nd2x.net/ur4ll.html That is the site of Dr Alex

I get all my Russki stuff from him. He is well priced and very
reliable. You can talk to him live, with video, on skype and he will
show you the item/s you are buying before he packs them for shipping.
You can't ask for better service than that.

He accepts cash in most currencies but that is dangerous. I always
use Western Union money transfers.

His profits all go to support his local hospital. A very noble and
worthwhile cause.

Tell him I sent you.

73, Alek. VK6APK

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk