[Amps] HV Power Supply Controller

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] HV Power Supply Controller
From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@muohio.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:42:52 -0600
I thought some of you may be interested in seeing a short YouTube video
which demonstrates the breadboarded controller circuitry for a high voltage
power supply I'm building. The idea is to allow one HV power supply to be
used for three RF decks.  It sounds easy, but the design turned out to be
rather a challenge. The video shows only shows the controller, and not any
of the switching or power supply components. When it's finished, the
controller circuitry will be housed on a printed circuit board about the
size of a file card. The component cost is roughly five dollars.  The video
can be seen at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OycSQu55oFo

73,

Jim Garland W8ZR