Re: [Amps] Blown anode choke TL922

To: "4Z4TL_IARC_300" <4z4tl@iarc.org>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Blown anode choke TL922
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@inbox.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 13:21:15 -0700
Isaac.
 I attempted to re-wind an Ameritron choke and was not too successful. I did
not have the EXACT size wire that was on the original choke. That makes a
huge difference.

I would attempt to re-wind your choke or just replace it with an Ameritron
choke. I understand you're not in America but it may be worth it.

Please keep us informed and good luck!

Jim