Re: [Amps] Re VL-2000

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re VL-2000
From: "Roger (sub1)" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 20:58:55 -0400
On 5/12/2011 10:53 AM, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak wrote:
> I heard a street rumor that Yaesu is going to try to have "some" of these
> made available for sale at Dayton.

In that case I'd better leave my check book home. (IF I do make it)

Any one take a look at the 10 day outlook.  Friday is the only dry day
following 7 days of showers/rain with more showers forecast for Sat and
Sun.  Wear your boots!

Sounds like a typical Dayton.  Do they order this stuff?

73

Roger (K8RI)