[Amps] 3-1000 AMPS

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] 3-1000 AMPS
From: NE6V <ne6v@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:51:03 -0700
Hi ,
Recently I ran a want ad on e-ham for a floor model henry amp. Well I
received a few interesting replies. One reply was from a ham in the
Southeast. This ham offered me a Henry floor amp which uses (2) 3-1000
tubes. According to the seller the amp is only 1 of 2 Henry made! He sent me
pictures of the amp. If anyone is interested in the amp contact me off the
list and I can forward the sellers information and the pics. I was offered a
Henry 3K ultra with a remote needless to say I jumped on the 3k ultra.

73
DE
NE6V