Re: [Amps] Commander HF 1250

To: at6c@bellsouth.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Commander HF 1250
From: Gudguyham@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, that is where they are George.  Probably an open 1 meg resistor  in
the string.  Be sure the meter didn't go on you.  Tap it with an  ohm meter in
high scale and see if it responds.  If it does then it is  either a bad
connection, the switch or a series divider resistor.  They do  open due to the
high Vdrop across them,

In a message dated 5/15/2011 6:50:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,