[Amps] T/R Relay for Swan Mark VIB Needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] T/R Relay for Swan Mark VIB Needed
From: "Wm.Glenn Pearson" <glenn.pearson@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:51:52 -0400
I am in dire need to replace the T/R relay in my Swan Mark VIB. It is a
3PDT, 12 VDC open frame relay rated at 10 Amps. Does anyone know of a
suitable replacement for this relay? I assume it is the same device used in
the Mark II amp. So far anything I have found is either the wrong voltage or
does not meet the physical size requirements. My alternative is rewiring the
input/output to bypass the dead device and outboard the T/R function.and use
a smaller relay to take care of the bias / grid-grounding function. I rather
not do that if I can help it.

Any help would be most appreciated!

Glenn, WA4GP