Re: [Amps] Henry 2KD-5 Problem

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>, <kb5gt@cableone.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 2KD-5 Problem
From: "Mitch Cox" <ww4cox@embarqmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 18:41:20 -0400
  From: TexasRF@aol.com
  To: kb5gt@cableone.net ; amps@contesting.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 6:38 PM

  Hi Ed, sounds like a leakage to ground somewhere on the B+ side of the
  plate supply. Perhaps a HV feed through lost it's insulation or plate bypass
or
   some other component in the B+ circuit has developed a leakage path to
  chassis/ground.

  73,
  Gerald K5GW

  In a message dated 5/26/2011 5:18:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,