[Amps] New Subject Anyone? Looking For Alpha 86 Info

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] New Subject Anyone? Looking For Alpha 86 Info
From: Dana Rees <qsl@gtaw.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:34:15 -0600
I am looking for a little specialty information for an Alpha 86.

I have a wonderful and operating specimen, which has had some
interesting modification in they keying circuitry.  It seems to work
well, but whoever did the mods removed the pickups on the drive and
output sections for the tune control.  I mean it is all gone, lock,
stock and coax.

So, what I am looking for is anyone who may have jotted down a circuit
for this part of an 86, as it does not show up on the common circuit
diagrams that are more generally available.

Or if anyone has any thoughts on construction, I presume it is a sampler
and detector that is normalized to some specific voltage before it is
put to op-amp input on the control board.

Thank you for your consideration.

--Dana
AF7Z