[Amps] FS: QSK-1500 and Heath HA-10

To: amps fourm <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS: QSK-1500 and Heath HA-10
From: "Jack/W6NF" <vhfplus@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:28:24 -0700
FS:

1) Design Electronics Ohio QSK-1500  antenna switch. Bought it for use with
my Heath HA-10 and never used. $125.00 plus shipping from 89429. A good copy
of documentation is included. PayPal payment accepted.

2) Heath HA-10. Used this for a year, or so, and then had the swinging choke
short. Removed the choke and filter capacitor and replaced with HB capacitor
input filter. I also installed a couple of K2AW-style rectifiers. Now the HV
of about 2200V is not 811A friendly and I am not inclined to buy 572B's
since my XYL and I are planning to buy an Elecraft KPA-500 later this year.
The pi network area is dirty but until the HV supply failed the amp was
working fine. The 811A's will be included. The amp case has some scratches
but the front panel is in nice condition. The chassis has been subjected to
modifications where a previous owner installed an open-frame TR relay and
attendant power supply, which I removed. I have installed the AG6K parasitic
suppressor kit and will include Rich's QSK modification kit which was
partially built on perf-board but never installed. Asking $150.00 with local
pick-up preferred or I can arrange to meet a buyer within 100 miles of
Silver Springs, NV.

--
Jack, W6NF
Silver Springs, NV