Re: [Amps] Hunter 2000c Low Output.

To: "Mitch Cox" <ww4cox@embarqmail.com>, "Tim Kass" <k8wbl@yahoo.com>, "Charles Hedrick" <cchedrick@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Hunter 2000c Low Output.
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:43:00 -0400
Explain where you have seen 100  2000C's please?

As far as your other comments it shows poor troubleshooting logic to not
ascertain exactly what is involved. What if the voltage reading is simply
wrong?????

Lets get back to trying to help the OP and not start some silly chest pounding
using overblown graphics.

Carl
KM1H