Re: [Amps] Tube socket with Chock?

To: AMPS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Tube socket with Chock?
From: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 17:24:09 +0800
Ha ha ha. That is so funny.

I, being of southern European heritage, can explain that one easily.

The guy is probably of foreign descent and is not too clued up on what
he has.

He would have asked somebody in the know, what that coil is and they
would have told him that it is a "choke".

He would have said, "Ah yes, chock. I understand."

So that's what he wrote.

If you say choke with a European accent, it becomes chock.

What a gem.

73, Alek.

http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6apk
http://www.qrz.com/db/vk6ap