Re: [Amps] Peter W. Dahl

To: garysfo50@netscape.net, amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Peter W. Dahl
From: chas <chasm@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:15:36 -0500
On 8/19/11 9:08 AM, garysfo50@netscape.net wrote:

> I don't know if any of you have heard yet but Peter W. Dahl of the Peter
> W. Dahl Co., Inc. passed away August 15, 2011.  We were the ones
> responsible for manufacturing the Transformers for so many years in El
> Paso, TX.
>
> Gary L. Komassa

Gary, I am very sorry to hear of this but I have no knowledge of Peter the
person, only his high standards and excellence in quality.  May we know
whether this was age related or disease?

I am trying to remember the rough details of how the Dahl plant and product
was sold to ??? then bought back?? then moved from Texas to some other
location?  Did Peter stay involved to the end or had he retired for health or
age?  I thought it seems to me, that Harbach bought the plans or ???? for
your transformers then had them made outside the USA or not...  just do not
remember.

However, mush as I would love to get all that straightened out in my mind, we
are certainly lessened by the loss of Peter.

sympathies and regards

chas  k5dam  Houston