Re: [Amps] Bipolar transmitting transistors for sale

To: <ham_amplifiers@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Bipolar transmitting transistors for sale
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:12:28 +0800
I have receive many enquiry, I 'll answer these here:
 The transistor are Made in China, these transistor mainly suupply to the Force
in China.These
 transistors used in  Chinese vehicle,manpack  and aircraft  radio, The quality
is  reliable,
these are  not remarked   counterfeit  items(I know  most of 2SC3133 1969,1945
2078, are fakes in Chinese market),
 The die( core) came from Toshiba, NEC, ST, Freescale,and Huajing Groups.
  We supply three months guarantee, if you are the RF equipment manufacturer or
order  large quantity , we can supply longer  guarantee
  We have allmost all dicontinued bipolar transistor for ex  2SC1971,2SC1972
2SC3133, MRF485 ,2SC5125, MRF421/422,2SC2510 etc.
       73!Hsu.