[Amps] Alpha 76 Amps for Sale

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 76 Amps for Sale
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 19:50:30 -0700
Since the Alpha 76 amps have been in discussion lately, I have of two of
them for sale.

First, is a Alpha 76A, 2 holer. It works fine with about 1 KW output. I did
not push it any further. I do not know of any mods installed. It is in good
condx. Asking $1200 plus shipping from AZ.

Second, is a Alpha 76PA, 3 holer. It works fine too, a full 1.5 KW output.
I do not think that it has had any mods, I did the 10M mod myself. It is
very clean and in excellent condx. Asking $1700 plus shipping.

I have had both amps for about a year. I have too many amps and need to
unload some.
*Ray,*
*N6VR*