[Amps] Alpha 99 warmup timer problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 99 warmup timer problem
From: "Joe Brown" <joe.brown@gordmans.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:51:24 -0500
Hello,

I am trying to find out what is wrong with an Alpha 99 amplifier, when
the amplifier is turned on, the 'WAIT' LED will not shut off at the
correct time, which is supposed to be approx. 3 minutes. We have left it
sit for hours, and sometimes it will turn off after a few hours,
sometimes after a few minutes, sometimes never.

Anyone have any ideas? I have the front cover off the amp and have tried
adjusting the R109 adjustment pot, no difference.

Thank you, 73

Joe W0DB