[Amps] Henry 2K conversion to 3-500Z

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Henry 2K conversion to 3-500Z
From: "Fisher, Benjamin J" <k9bf@illinois.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:55:59 +0000
Hi All
I'm wanting information that will guide me in the conversion of an old original
Henry 2K from 3-400Z to 3-500Z. I have searched the archives and found some
information but not quite enough. I understand there is some kind of bias that
must be added. There is mention of using a 50 watt zener somewhere to do this
but I have been unable to find any details. Help would be greatly appreciated.
73
Ben K9BF