[Amps] TL922A Choke Alternative

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] TL922A Choke Alternative
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 11:56:09 -0500
I am repairing my TL922A after a grid to filament shorted tube. I found that
one of the grid to ground rf chokes appears to be short circuited - it
measures around 0.1 ohms. It looks darker than the coil on the other tube
base which was actually open circuit. I managed to repair that one and it
now measures 2.6 ohms. This is part L7 and L8. It has a Kenwood part number
of  L33-0259-05 and is a 470uH part. This part appears to be discontinued
and unavailable. Will this Bourns part be a suitable alternative?

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Bourns/5800-471-RC/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMv126LJFLh8y4rtocMwlKUK4usuRa1xM5o%3d

I am not sure what I should be looking for.

73 Mark N1UK