Re: [Amps] Need spec for Jennins type U

To: "Fuqua, Bill L" <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Need spec for Jennins type U
From: "David C. Hallam" <dhallam@knology.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:07:26 -0500
I have an old Jennings vacuum variable catalog but it lists only the
peak test voltage.  For a type U it can be anywhere from 3 to 60KV.
There should be a number following the capacitance number that will give
the voltage rating as in UCSL 500 - 5S; 500 pF and 5KV peak test rating.

David
KW4DH

On 11/13/2011 12:51 PM, Fuqua, Bill L wrote:
>    Sorry, I should have said the voltage rating.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life.  Music and cats." ~
Albert Schweitzer ~