[Amps] Mr. 'Raytrack' K8ICB SK

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Mr. 'Raytrack' K8ICB SK
From: Paul Gerhardt <phgerhardt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:15:11 -0500
Received this eMail over the weekend.

Hello Paul, I hope this email address still works ... I read with
interest your 2010 BLOG on amplifiers and specifically the Raytrack
DX-2000L along with your mentioning the interaction you had with Dan,
K8ICB. I was a 48 year long friend of Dan’s and helped him start the
Raytrack business in the mid to late ‘60s. I just wanted to tell you
Dan passed away on Friday, November 18th ... he was a good guy and a
great ham and I’m glad you had the opportunity to get to know him
while you were repairing your DX-2000L. Take care, have fun and good
health, Russ Peschier  K1WTK
--
Paul Gerhardt
K3PG