Re: [Amps] Xmas special offer

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Xmas special offer
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 00:02:38 +0800
I have received many enquires  about warranty. This amplifer with 2 years
warranty and the tube  one year  in  official.
  But I’m not    closefisted , if out of  warranty, If just only small
problem,I’ll supply service free!unelss it with serious problem,
( tube and expensive parts  damage , control board   serious destroy etc.)
All e-mail will  response  lower 48hrs include holiday.
The special offer will stop in 2400 UTC ,25 Dec..Until now, I’m sure ALL orders
will ship before 10-15  Jan 2012, but I guess  maybe some orders have to delay
until March 2012 in future.
If  payment before 2400 UTC , 25 Dec , the special offer are  valid.
  BTW, the amplifier have been sold in China over  30 months, manual + auto
tune ampliifer have bee sold over 110 units. It growns up. This summer we
solved the final problem: the blower resonance noise in low speed ,  the amp
seems perfect now, this is why we sold this amplifer only in China in past
about three years. I think  return a  big wooden case  what  gross weight over
50kg  to China is crazy.

   I want to hear some reviews,  positive  and negtive reviews are welcome, I
would like to see the reveiews  in this reflector and eham  too.

Our manual  amplifier with 4 antenna ports, but just sold $3500,( others quote
over $5K and only with a antenna port),
Auto tune amplifier $5k, and others quote over $7k . and our  price include
world wide shipping!
Our amplifer sold so inexpensive not duo to cost dowm/compromise and low
quality, just duo to we are the new commer, without public praise.
I ‘m sure our price will raise and  equal other manafacturer’s in future.
       73!Hsu