[Amps] Transformer: CML 8-5144 - specs?

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Transformer: CML 8-5144 - specs?
From: Brian Moran <brianmo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 16:09:47 -0800 (PST)
I am getting into a restoration of a homebrew 4-1000 amplifier, and the plate
transformer is marked CML 8-5144; does anyone know of what its specs may be be?
It's in a sealed cube, and very heavy, driving a FWB, and really large 15mfd /
6000v oil filled capacitor (Sangamo). I have to put in a 220v circuit to the
garage where I can work on the amp, since it's too heavy to get it into my
shack w/o a refrigerator dolly (and there's no room to work on it in that 8x8
room anyway)... which is why I haven't measured it empirically yet.

Thanks,

Brian N9ADG