[Amps] 4CX5000/10000 Screen power supply help needed

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 4CX5000/10000 Screen power supply help needed
From: "Hsu" <hsu4qro@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 11:43:23 +0800
Happy newyear to everybody!
I have no experience on building over 2kW amplifier.I'll try this project this year.
I just get a brand new socket and will oredr some parts after new year.
 I  think the  regulated screen supply to mess with  too.
I study   DC9DZ 4CX10000D amplifier project,
DC9DZ use expensive high power and rare zener diode in serial as screen shunt regulator power supply ,
but I think  it is expensive and poor dynamic spec and bad IM3.
I think the screen power supply based on G3SEK's design is the best, but as 4CX10000D and 4CX5000's sceeen PS is difficult , too much power and too high voltage , even parallel and serial over 10 MOSFETs. Any suggestion?

73!Hsu