Re: [Amps] Length of coax from xcvr to amp affecting input

To: amps list <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Length of coax from xcvr to amp affecting input
From: herzog <herzog@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 19:57:01 -0500
Add to your considerations:
driving a grounded grid, or cathode driven ampflier will entail the
final's harmonics traveling backwards through the coax to the driver.
This has caused me ANGUISH, and my ex-employer some of the million
dollars that deleting a input pi tuner at the anps input saved, over 20
years of my  studies of the problem and work arounds.
K2LB