Re: [Amps] HV feedthrough capacitor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] HV feedthrough capacitor
From: "John Lyles" <jtml@losalamos.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:49:23 -0700
The German company Draloric makes some great ceramic HV feedthroughs and bypass
caps. For lower frequencies, they have a high K dielectric that yields large
capacitances.
These parts will work into the MHz. For VHF use the lower K dielectric and they
don't go self-resonant until above 200 MHz.
They are now owned by Vishay, and Richardson is the distributor. Not cheap
though.
73
John
K5PRO