[Amps] 9500 Internet Remote - NOT!

To: "AMPS" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 9500 Internet Remote - NOT!
From: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:54:36 -0500
Well, tried Teamviewer... same as with VNC and LOGMEIN... the remote PC gets no
updates from the amp.  Even tried the good old fashioned RS232 interface, same
results.  Seems this PC interface just isn't up to snuff for Internet Remoting.
 Even on the host PC I have to click the button on the dash board 2-3 times
before the amp will respond. Maybe a I have a defective interface in the amp.
I know the host PC is working fine because there are other pieces of ham gear
that are under PC control, like the Kenwood TS480, the rotor, the antenna
relays, etc. All work great. I tried many different adjustments on the com
port...no perceivable difference.

Thoughts Welcome.

73,
Dave