Re: [Amps] Neutralizing AL-1200

To: "Kevin K7ZS" <kevin.k7zs@gmail.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Neutralizing AL-1200
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:22:35 -0500
There is nothing elegant about that design, it was cobbled together.

You can feed in a signal generator with the amp turned off and use a
receiver as the detector. Adjust for minimum feedthru after resonating the
tank circuit as close as possible....use the manual settings.

There will be cover interaction so it will take time unless youre lucky.