Re: [Amps] gettering question

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] gettering question
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 08:43:32 -0700
Carl,

Thanks Carl,  I will be going thru it and plan to replace all the filter caps,
resistors, and the electrolytic.  I got this amp in a trade
and although it has been converted to two 3CPX800's,  he didnt do anything else
to it.  Im pretty sure it still has the original filter caps
so it definetely needs these replaced.

I have another 76CA, my daily use amp,  which I have converted over two two
3CPX800's, changed the filter caps plus the things you
recommended and it is running great.

BTW,  what WARC bands are safe to use with the Alpha 76's ?    If I remember,
there is one band I should avoid.

73,
Bob
K6UJ