Re: [Amps] How Do You Know When Filter Caps Begin to Fail?

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] How Do You Know When Filter Caps Begin to Fail?
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 16:23:21 -0700
I had one blow years ago,  It blew the white debri all over the inside of the
amp and
scared the &*%$#%$  out of me.  I was lucky and only the cap went.  My wife
came running in and wondered what the hell happened, she was not impressed :-)
I decided to change all of them with new ones, hihi.

Anyone else have them blow and can share with us ?

Bob
K6UJ