[Amps] Tubes for sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Tubes for sale
From: RZaepfel@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:33:29 -0400 (EDT)
My tetrode project became a triode project and the GU84B is now an 8877. As
 a consequence, I have 3 GU84Bs and 3 sockets available. The tubes are, to
my  knowledge, unused. One has about 2 hours on the filament only. Two of
the  sockets are Russian pulls with ceramic chimneys, one of which is perfect,
one  sustained some damage in shipping -- a portion of the ceramic chimney
was  broken. It is repairable. The third socket was procured from Ton Hicks,
W4TH,  during his reign as Tom's Tubes. It was fabricated from high quality
glass board  and is quite a work of art. It does not have a built-in
chimney. A chimney from  silicone rubber or teflon sheet is easy to fabricate,
though and this socket is  quite a bit more compact than the Russian version.
If you are interested, please  contact me off list or call.

73,

Bob, K4HJF
703 282 2451