Re: [Amps] Power supplies for tetrode screen grids and G3SEK's kit

Subject: Re: [Amps] Power supplies for tetrode screen grids and G3SEK's kit
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:20:47 -0400
I can give reviews of that kit since I built and tested it for Ian in my 6M
NCL-2000 as far back as pre production in the 90's and have built many more
for stock and 6M converted NCL-2000's, various Johnson's including the 6n2
T-Bolt and other tetrode amps.

IMD testing has shown a solid 3-5dB improvement with some a bit more and
that was without cherry picking the audio frequencies as does the ARRL.

It is easy to assemble, instructions are superb and it works as advertised.
I highly recommend it AND I have no financial interest in it.

Carl
KM1H