Re: [Amps] Antenna tuner loss

To: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Antenna tuner loss
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 05:59:29 -0500
Because not everyone operates an appliance box from Alpha, Ameritron
etc.  or some plastic JA box.  Some hams operate rigs with swing link
networks like the BC610 (okay the link on that one rotates) which is
notorious for 80 m. harmonic on 160.  Then there are homebrew rigs,
and just about anything else built before the  pi-network became
common.
Extra harmonic attenuation never hurt anyone, especially plug and play
hams using multiband antennas and all solid state plastic radios and
PAs.

73

Rob
K5UJ