Re: [Amps] meter

To: k4elv@bellsouth.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] meter
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:37:10 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Mike, I recently purchased some Simoson lookalike meters from
_http://www.bocatechinc.com_ (http://www.bocatechinc.com)  and was very
pleased with
the quality and price.

They are made in China but seem to work just fine.

As I recall, the price for a 2 1/2" meter was about $27 each. There is a
huge selection of current and voltage rating available.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 6/4/2012 12:30:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,