Re: [Amps] Squirrely 30L-1

To: "Hal W5GHZ" <w5ghz@yahoo.com>, <jerry@tr2.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Squirrely 30L-1
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:53:54 -0400
The first sensible step would be to measure the parasitic resistor values.
The second thing would be to accept that Chinese 811A's will never be
completely stable on 10-15M

The third would be the ability to understand that 2dB additional NF on
10-15M might only make a difference once in your lifetime since modern
radios are far more sensitive than real world requirements. OTOH if you
undertake 10M EME it might make a difference but you would also need a real
amp(-;

Carl
KM1H