Re: [Amps] Dummy Load Blues

To: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dummy Load Blues
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:32:58 -0500
I have seen Carborundum DL "kits" (four resistors, clip bars to hold
them) at fests for $50 or less.
I purchased a used broadcast tx DL kit of four or five resistors last
year for $20.  Not everyone has $200 to spend on a dummy load.

Also, you actually build something.   For some people a DL is a nice
starter project.

73

Rob
K5UJ