[Amps] Filament Stabilizer

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Filament Stabilizer
From: Radio WC6W <wc6w_amps@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 08:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
  See the bottom of this page:

http://qsl.net/wc6w/wc6wamps/index.html?fr63.html

  The design was bench tested but, never used in an amplifier.  I employ DC on
all my projects as shown higher up on that page.  The 4-1000A was used for the
test as it provided a visual indication of operation.

  I've never built an amp with a 4-1000A, rather only these:

http://qsl.net/wc6w/wc6waccy/index.html?fr60.html

  Note to the purists & net-editors:  I recognize that the symbology for the
tube(s) isn't correct but, these schematics were drawn with an ancient program
that only has the tetrode symbol shown.

73 & Good morning,
  Marv WC6W

http://qsl.net/wc6w/