Re: [Amps] Acoustic Noise Comparison

To: "jerry@tr2.com" <jerry@tr2.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Acoustic Noise Comparison
From: Steve Bookout <steve@dx4win.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:45:58 -0400
Hello all,

Another material I would not hesitate to use is high peel strength ureathane
adhesive made by Hardman.  It is a 2 part product that comes in small
'double-bubble', single use packages. This stuff is ever so slightly flexible
and extremely tenacious.  It will not crack and fail like harder epoxies.
After 24 hours, you would be hard pressed to scrape it off of a piece of glass
with a single edged razor blade.

I've used it for over 25 years and never had any issues.

You can find it at www.mcmaster.com

73 de Steve, NR4M