[Amps] More Scope talk

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] More Scope talk
From: James Durham <jimdur@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 00:30:13 -0400
Speaking of the 24XX series Tek scopes, I have one here that was
given a salt bath (TV truck with racks in back, leaky door, all the way
from the West Coast to Pennsylvania in winter).  It was immediately
given a bath but no joy, so I rescued it on the way to the dumpster.

I managed to fix the display board, the amplifiers and power supply
all seem to work now, but  I see several data lines on the processor
board that are funky, so I'm looking for a processor board.

Anybody have any ideas where to get one at my price.. Cheap!

73  Jim W2XO