Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A metering changes

To: <jerry@tr2.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Alpha 76A metering changes
From: "k7fm" <k7fm@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:21:00 -0700
When I did my first generation board for the 76A (the one I ended up
discarding), I wanted to use a plug in board.  I had lots of old Tek card
holders.  I ended up moving the transformer over about 3/4" to give me
sufficient room between the transformer and the cabinet wall to install a
socket for a plug in board.  I now have a large plug in board that is easy
to service.  In the final design, I did not need that much space for a large
plug in board, so it was not necessary - but I now have a plug-in card with
lots of space to add more circuits if I want.

73,  Colin  K7FM