[Amps] Looking for a PDF copy of a service manual for a RF-3230 Harris l

To: <Amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for a PDF copy of a service manual for a RF-3230 Harris linear
From: "Chris Miller" <c_miller_1@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:12:59 -0400
Hey there all,

I have a brewing project that I would like to get going, however I am lacking a
manual for my Harris RF-3230.  I know for certain one of the supplies has seen
an electrical surge of some sort, so a service manual would certainly speed the
project along.  Does anyone have a PDF copy of the service manual for this?
Also might be on the hunt for the full chassis for this brute, the bit that all
the modules slide in, but that is not critical at this stage yet.

Thanks in advance,

Chris VE3CEA