[Amps] Amplifying RF

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Amplifying RF
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 11:16:37 +0000
On the simplicity end, I know the full instruction book for building the SB-220
exists and likely all the parts or equiv. Put the parts together in a box and
sell it as a box of parts, instruction book sold separately as a "legacy" item.
 No warranty (except new tubes), no customer support, no returns.  Stamped out
chassis and front panel included (or not stamped out).  For me, building is
easier than getting the parts.  Also, easier import parts rather than finished
product. Would hams jump on such an item?  73,

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com