Re: [Amps] SB-220 Flash/Bang

To: kennedyjp@cableone.net, "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>, Rick Stealey <rstealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] SB-220 Flash/Bang
From: Tim Kass <k8wbl@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
Excellent Ideas Rick, I should wait to see what Carl weighs in on, but I will
add... remove the tubes before testing...might as well test them as well, but
might be a plate short to ground.. caps go bad easily too.  My Hunter 2000C was
a new kit and it failed right after building it... turned out to be a bad
electrolytic...they were new... so dont assume anything...but at least you got
one of the more easy amps to work on. Let us know what you find out..

73, Tim K8WBL