Re: [Amps] Dedicated RF

To: "Roger \(K8RI\)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dedicated RF
From: Robert Logan <bob.logan47@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 10:17:07 -0500
Well, I agree with you that the MF/HF  ands have already been developed and
there's not much going on commercially.  I was just thinking of QSO-type
communications where most of that goes on MF/HF bands.

I also agree that much innovative work occurs in non-MH/HF bands.  Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2012, at 11:23 PM, "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com> wrote:

On 7/31/2012 12:04 AM, Robert Logan wrote:
> Why are MF/HF bands 'obsolete?

The communications folks aren't interested in MF and HF.  They work with
 CM and mm wavelengths and it's where the expansion is going on as far
as commercial building and where the money is to be made.

The "low bands" have already been developed. At least that's my take.

73

Roger (K8RI)