Re: [Amps] just the facts

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] just the facts
From: Bob Henderson <bob@5b4agn.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 15:10:58 +0000
There is a difference between a fault and a design flaw.  Your reports of
design flaws lack evidence.  It is eminently possible your equipment is
faulty or maladjusted but that is something different entirely.

While you believe you are dealing in facts, I would say you are reporting
opinion as fact.  This is not subtly different.

Enough advice has been provided to help you resolve your problem, if that
is what you wish to do.  On the other hand, if you just want something to
bitch about, I'll leave you to it.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN