Re: [Amps] Henry 4K Ultra Amp Question

To: Bill Cotter <n4lg@qx.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Henry 4K Ultra Amp Question
From: <zilassoc@la.twcbc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 0:17:26 -0400
Hi Bill,
Thanks for your email. Yeah, I have a Dayton Blower in there now with a cobbed
up adapter plate to mount the blower in the original chassis holes.  This
blower has a smaller flange opening than what's in the Henry chassis.  That
bothers me. I want a proper blower like the original.   No Dayton blower that
I've found has the proper flange mounting bracket and hole mounting pattern.
That's why I am posting this query, I'm looking for what the original blower
was, and/or what a fit form exact replacement might be.
Best 73
Pete - K5PZ