[Amps] SOURCE OF TURNS COUNTER(S) - US SUPPLIERS

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] SOURCE OF TURNS COUNTER(S) - US SUPPLIERS
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 07:49:52 -0700
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 06:03:27 -0500
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
To: jtml@vla.com
Cc: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] SOURCE OF TURNS COUNTER(S) - US SUPPLIERS

Clear out your bank account. Have you called them for a price? I
did last year. They want IIRC, around $200 for each one.

73

Rob
K5UJ

##  Its  sorta  semi useless.  It has NO crank handle.
You can also get digital readout turns counter’s from these
folks,http://www.freng.com/index.php

##  I still have  my stash of groth counters.  Easy to install, and the 3” diam
skirts are calibrated 0-100
around the 9 inch circumference of the skirt.

##  Lemme put it all into perspective.  You pay $7K  for an alpha...and you
don’t even get turns counters,
nor any vac tune and load caps.   Instead, you get a tube with 0 watts of grid
diss.

Jim  VE7RF